Welcome to Catholic School House in Northern Vermont!
Catholic Schoolhouse can help you
- Find the “Extra’s” you need for homeschooling all in one place – Art Instruction, Hands-on Science Experiments, Music & Curriculum support with friends!
- Every member of your family from newborn to High School can participate in Catholic Schoolhouse.
- In one morning a week (for 24 weeks) all your school age children will be studying the same themes to facilitate family discussion.
- Catholic Schoolhouse provides a consistent, Catholic peer group for your children which can help to build lasting friendships.
- Meet other moms with like-minded goals to share your journey.
- To learn more or schedule an information meeting: contact us here
Our Chapter meets at St. Mary’s Parish Center in St. Albans from September to May.